Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dutch Card Guy Almost Did it to Me.


I've already admitted to being way behind on trade posts.

I just posted about a huge package from the Dutch Card Guy.

If I had waited until tonight, I would have had two packages in one post.

When I got home from work there was a small package on the counter. I suspected it was an ebay win I was waiting for.  Upon opening I thought, "I didn't buy these cards !". Then I saw the included note.

Jeroen had some Indian cards he needed to get rid of and thought of me. I love to receive Tribe cards.

Especially when there are some I need in my collection!

 
 
Let's start with a couple more minis.
Jason McDonald and Carlos Santana
 
Then, you can't go wrong with Slider !
or a Sparkly Lonnie Chisenhall.
 
 
Metal Universe was a strange set.
But it also had some very interesting card designs.
 
 
 
 
 
Bazooka was a set I liked also.
Especially the Albert Belle " Red Hot "
 
 
 
 
And finally !!!!
 
 
 
This great mini of
Michael Brantley !
#'d 121/199.
 
 
Thanks again Jeroen, for the great cards !!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment