Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pacific Ornaments Want List

After recently receiving one of these ornaments in a trade, from Greg at Night Owl Cards, I thought this was a good time to make up a want list and start trying to complete my sets. Maybe by Christmas time I will have enough to cover my baseball Christmas tree !

This is the 2000 version .I need the following ornament cards : 4,5,13,19,and 20



This is the 2001 version. I need the following ornament cards : 1,2,3,4,6,7,12,15,17,18 and 24


If anyone has any of these cards they want to trade please let me know !




1 comment:

  1. Do you have any interest in a 1998 Cal Ripken Bamm-Beanos Christmas bear? I posted it on my blog recently. I saw in your comment on another blog that your son collects Ripken. Happy to send it to you for a few cards.
    borosny at gmail

    ReplyDelete