Sunday, June 23, 2013

This is the Way Nachos Break


What : 2013 Topps Archives 3 box group break

Why : to get more cards, of course !

Where : Nachos Grande

When : the past couple weeks

Who : Fan of Reds


Here's the loot.
 
 
Naturally, the Indians were my team of choice.
Unfortunately, the Tribe just doesn't get much respect !
 
 
My random team was the Rockies.
Had a chance to trade them for the Pirates.
Forgot until it was too late, lost a Clemente card !
 
 
 
However !
I was one of the lucky recipients of this redemption card.
Maybe I can pull an old Feller card.
 
 
 
Chris was kind enough to include this little guy also.
I have two or three of these but no Indians !
 
 
 
 
He also remembered my Wrapper Collection.
I don't have easy access to hobby packs so these are greatly appreciated.
 
 
 
Especially the old tattoo wax wrapper !  Sweet !!
 
 
 
Thanks to Nachos Grande for the break.
 
Maybe if the Indians keep winning,
 like they did in the mid 90's,
I'll get more cards next year !!
 
 
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment