Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I always love to hear from Marie !

Marie, over at A Cardboard Problem, always sends some great stuff !
Over the past couple of years she has really helped out my wrapper collection, as you will see.

She also sent some cards, so let's look at them first.

I needed both of these update base cards.
Hopefully Ubaldo will come back stronger this year and pitch closer to his potential.
Hopefully Kosuke Fukudome will find a place to play, since he won't be back with the Tribe.

Gold and shiny !!
Asdrubal Cabrera in Diamond parallel sparklyness.
Lonnie Chisenhall and Chris Perez in liquorfractor (cognac) sparklyness.
And Fukudome back in gold !

Last night I posted the Topps Marquee Santana I received from Ted at Crinkly Wrappers.
Now I have the blue parallel to go with it ! #'d 211/299.




On to the wrappers !!



Marie is always good for hobby wrappers. There are no shops close to where I live so hobby versions of wrappers are hard for me to come by. I have started to receive wrappers and tins from several other bloggers as well, and I appreciate all of them immensely ! When I get caught up on trade posts I need to do a wrapper post. I know, I've been talking about it for a long time, but it's gonna' happen soon !! I promise !



These are cool ! I really like the Finest wrapper with C. C. and the Chrome wrapper with C.C. !!




Marie also included these two "Wrapper" boxes. She opened them up and shipped them flat.It's really cool the way the Triple Threads box is made. I'll give more details in the wrapper post.






Well, that's a wrap ! Sorry, couldn't help that !




Thanks so very,very much for the cards and wrappers Marie !!





No comments:

Post a Comment