Thursday, February 9, 2012

Diamond Anniversary team trade treasures ! Part 1

This is the first installment of the Tribe cards I received, in trade, for the Diamond Anniversary Set I split up into team sets. I wasn't going to post any until Saturday, but when I got started, I decided it was too big for one post. So this is approximately 1/2 of the cards.

They are in no particular order although I tried to keep some of the sets together. I was going to start with oldest and work my way up but that looked like way too much work for an old man like me ! So they are just thrown together kind of randomly. I did save some of the best for last, but there are great cards throughout.

Over the last three years I've been accused of being overly generous with trades. I could be accused of worse things ! But trust me, IT'S NOT JUST ME ! I have found that just about all the bloggers in our community try to send out really great trade packages. The following is proof positive of that !

The first two groups don't have Indian cards because someone included an unopened pack of 1988 Score. That was one of the great little extras. I will post the rest of the cards on Saturday, announce the winner(s) of my contest and give full credit to all who were involved in this project.

For now, enjoy the first half of the show !


































1 comment: