Saturday, February 18, 2012

Indians for Angels

I wanted to get some trade posts up this past week but it just didn't happen. I'm really behind so I'm making time this week-end !

These Tribers came from The Angels,In Order. He wanted in on my Diamond Anniversary team break but, unfortunately, the Angels were already taken. Well, he sent some nice Tribe cards anyway !

A couple great Cliff Lee cards on top.
Chris Perez Cognac and Sizemore First Edition Starquest below. I need both of those !


Next, some 2003 MLB Showdown. Haven't seen these for a while. I never played the game but I believe my boys did.



Then we jump up to 2010 Topps Attax and a 2011 Asdrubal Cabrera. Hopefully he can help lead us to the pennant this year ! At this time of the year, I always believe we are going to the World Series.



And we end up with this very nice mix of cards.


There is a nice want list on The Angels,In Order site right now. So if you're looking to make a trade, head on over !


Thanks for the great Tribe cards and I'm working on a package for you as well !


1 comment: