Sunday, August 2, 2009

Meet Wax Pack Relapse !

Everyone, this Todd (on the left ! Don't pay any attention to the old man on the right, he just wouldn't get out the picture). Todd has a blog , Wax Pack Relapse, and has some other photos of the Nationals posted.We did a trade a couple weeks ago and when I found out he was going to be out this way we made arrangements to meet.Unfortunately, we didn't get to talk much as our schedules collided. We were just getting there and he was leaving shortly (he had a long drive back to Kansas). He did show us the DiMaggio auto he pulled though. That was sweet !!

My boys and I spent about 5-6 hours there and only saw about half the show. We did see the T-206 exhibit,those cards were awesome. All graded and none less than 8 !! I could not believe I was seeing that many of those cards in that good of shape. We also found the nickel boxes ! 3-4 tables covered with double stacked 3200-5000 count boxes, all cards only 5 cents each. Granted, there were no auto's or game used but there were a lot of nice inserts,oddballs, stars and high end base cards. I'll have a better report on what we found later.

No comments:

Post a Comment