Sunday, August 23, 2009

Random Act package from Tribe Cards

A lot of bloggers out there already know about David from Tribe Cards.He has to be the most generous and giving collector of all. I'm a little late in posting this but I have thanked him earlier.
When he says random he means random. There was a little of everything in this package. I can't begin to show it all, but here are some of the highlights.


Here we have an Edison Volquez #'d jersey card.

Then a Randy Johnson #'d jersey card.



And an "item personally worn" by Jason Miller card.
We may not want to know what the item was .



The "Rip Master " auto. Very neat item.



Round Pepsi cards and E.T.


3-D World's Series trivia and even a postage stamp !


I'm not sure which is more scary.


These are all a little outside of my box.


Football ,I understand.
I like Ray Stevens.
But how did they get a picture of my car ?


Now these I really like and understand !!



I have quite a few of these.


But not these three particular ones.



Why the close-up of an 1988 Topps card?




Because it's actually a 9 1/2 x 12 " folder ! Topps made these for a couple years.
There was much more including some nice Tribe items.
Thank you again ,David . Very much !!




1 comment:

  1. You are VERY welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed them, and finding new things you might now have seen before. I don't want to know where that 'material' came from either...

    ReplyDelete