Friday, March 27, 2009

HERITAGE TRIBESMEN and CARTOON of the DAY




















A package was waiting for me tonight !

This a group of 2009 Topps Heritage Indians I found on ebay.



Cabrera and Choo don't look too happy about the photo shoot !



Where as Garko is all smiles !




DeRosa , the new Triber , and Sizemore look pretty happy ,too.




Even Wedge has a very rare smile !!
Does anyone have any other Indians cards I don't have from this set yet?
Let me know if you do and want to trade !

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to go through your want/need list and see what i can pull!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David ! I'm the first to admit that my want list is not very complete ! That is my main project for this year.I want to set up something like that "other" Tribe collector has.Actually, after that last box you received, our want lists may be similar !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the background on that kerry wood card, it's very ethereal.

    ReplyDelete