Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Watch your mailboxes !!

At least half of the Free Gifts are in the mail. No particular order, but women and children first.I hope they all turned out OK and everyone gets the correct cards ! I tried my best to keep everything straight but you know what they say about "The best laid plans of mice and old men....". If anyone gets a seemingly blank CD or cards that don't seem to fit in with what you normally collect, please let me know and I'll get it corrected !

Tomorrow is a vacation day,have to pick -up Andy at Bowling Green. 3 years down and 1 to go. He's supposed to intern with the Chronicle, out of Elyria , Ohio this summer.Then he wants to work for ESPN (but I don't think that happens overnight !) Hopefully,things will get back to normal next week. Also, going to see the Tribe this week-end. Cliff Lee bobble-head doll night !

5 comments:

  1. That is great news about your son! My dad is a part time sports reporter for the Chronicle in Elyria, so they may just meet up this summer. Good luck to him! And I am still looking forward to the free gift you are sending out. Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, Cliff Lee Bobblehead!? Oh, how i wish I lived closer to Cleveland... Or had enouugh money to fly to every game... Perhaps one day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. David,I'll keep you in mind if I see any extras laying around anywhere.I'll be in section 175,left field foul corner in case you see the game !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! Thanks so much for the cards and the CD, I love all of it. That was very nice of you to do for everyone. I am putting aside all my tribe cards as I open stuff to send out later when I get a bunch together. They are all yours!

    ReplyDelete