Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Nationals ! It's Never Too Early to Start Thinking About it !!


The Nationals !!   In Cleveland !!

JULY 30-AUG 3 2014

INTERNATIONAL EXPOSITION (I-X)CENTER
CLEVELAND OH

Right outside of Cleveland Hopkins Airport

Baseball is well represented with appearances confirmed by Hall of Famers including Roberto Alomar, Johnny Bench, Dennis Eckersley, Carlton Fisk, Bob Gibson, Tony Gwynn, Rickey Henderson, Reggie Jackson, Paul Molitor, Eddie Murray, Tony Perez, Jim Rice, Cal Ripken Jr and Ozzie Smith. Plus, special appearances will be made by Future Hall of Famers including Chipper Jones, Pedro Martinez and Chicago's own Frank Thomas. Recent retirees Jermaine Dye and David Justice will be signing as well.

And that's only a partial list.

You can get the full story right here.


If you think you might go, let me know.
I would like to make arrangements to meet a few more of our "family" members !

Hope to see you there !


4 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to attend. And I know Julie from Funner Here is already planning her visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to make it for a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My folks live in Avon Lake, so I've got a flop. Right now, I am planning on going.

    ReplyDelete