Sunday, June 3, 2012

My new mistress !

Just don't tell my wife.

Actually, she already knows little pieces of cardboard are my mistress too, and she's ok with that !

Spankee, the real Cardboard Mistress, and I made our first trade and I think I got the better end of the deal this time. I'll have to see what else I can find for him !


For starters, he sent a couple A&G minis.

2008 Fausto Carmona Hernandez  A&G back  (needed !)
2011 Grady Sizemore  black border  (needed !)

I really have to get going on better want lists. I went to put Grady in the 2011 album and discovered he was the first 2011 A&G mini Indian I have !


Next:

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Grady Sizemore.( have : (   need blue and red ! )
2011 Bowman  Carlos Santana  (need)


Orange and Gold !

2011 Topps Chrome orange refractor Shin Soo-Choo (definitely need !)
2012 Bowman Gold Asdrubal Cabrera (need)
2006 Bowman Gold Travis Hafner (need)


On the bottom right we have a terrific, black border Grady Sizemore from 2008Upper Deck Masterpieces. (need)

On his right is Josh Judy. A highly touted young star who just didn't get very far with the Tribe.
He was picked up by Cincinnati in Dec of 2011.
2011 Bowman Chrome (had the base, not the chrome !)

The autograph on top is Jason Knapp. One of the top prospects we obtained from Philly for Cliff Lee.
He's no longer with Cleveland but I couldn't find out what happened to him after surgery.

Still, it's another great auto for my Tribe collection ! (need !!)

Thanks Spankee for the great Trade !



1 comment:

  1. Glad you like them! I sat on that Knapp Auto for a while when he was a promising prospect, but then I saw he was out for his second major surgery.

    ReplyDelete