Monday, June 4, 2012

2012 Archives Indian Team set from Community Gum

Thanks to Community Gum, and their fantastic group break, I have already completed the Indians Archives base set !


If only they had included Kipnis, Perez and Brantley it would be a true "team" set.
As it is, there is no 2nd baseman, no closer or relief pitcher and only two outfielders.
Oh well ! I do like the set though.


Larry Doby and Bob Feller were two good choices for the reprint series.
After Feller passed, I was afraid the card companies would flood the market with his cards.
Fortuneately, they did not. I really hate it when they get too carried away with some of the past stars.
I think it means so much more when you only see a limited number of cards, especially HOF'er's.



I do like the Gold Rainbow Foilboard parallel set.
Ubaldo is the only one I have so far, so I'm looking for help on all the others !

I also really, really want the Bert Blyleven mini auto !
 And the Joe Charboneau auto.

There is one more Tribe card.
An original Albert Belle. But that will probably be too hard to come by.

Thanks again guys !!

No comments:

Post a Comment