Friday, March 5, 2010

The disease is mutating out of control !!

There has been a lot discussion on this subject of late. Even my own previous post.



BIPPING !
Those of you who have been around for a while know what I'm talking about. It actually started just before my blog opened in the crisp autumn days of 2008.During the hot summer months before that is when this mysterious, sometimes disturbing infection began to spread among the blogosphere. At first there were just isolated cases, but it starting reoccurring at an alarming rate!After what happened on Thursday evening, I don't know if I can withstand the pressure to go into details of the entire situation. For you newer bloggers,you can read about the evil beginings here ifyou dare !!

What, you ask, could have possibly happened to create such a panic in my life ? Well, I hate to place blame, but it started with a box from David at Tribe Cards. Oh no ! Say it isn't so ! I really don't think it's all his fault. The package must have picked up some strange virus as it traveled east from Arkansas. Maybe it had something to do with the priority mail label as that's all that was holding the box closed. Or, maybe someone opened it along the way and transformed all the great Tribe cards, that he usually sends, into this hideous sight! Scroll on down the page.... if you have the nerve. HaHaHaHaHa


I pulled one card out. A checklist, OK no big deal. Next card, another checklist. Checklist after checklist after checklist after checklist !

I was actually starting to feel a little nauseous.
I had to do something .
I had to tell someone.
So I started this post.
I was concentrating on my writing, as I didn't want to make any mistakkes. Then I looked around, and OMG !!

The box had tripled in size !! Let this be a warning to everyone out there. Beware of any package you might receive from now on. You never know what evil lurks behind the the door marked " Mail ".

Yes David,I will add these to my collection !!! Thanks !

PS The sad part is, that's not all of them! I also have another 400 ct. box full. I've been meaning to put the word out to everyone. If you need any checklists, LMK I might be able to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment