Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rainbows from California

I recently received a terrific package of Indians from Arpsmith.

Even though I still owe him a package, he sent all these out of the clear blue California sky.

 
 
The package starts with a simple mini from the 90's.
 
 
Then jumps to two pitching legends.
We could sure use these guys!
 
 
 
Next, my new favorite player, Jason Kipnis.
 
 
Then the sparkles and colors came bustin' out.
 
 
 
 
Three liquorfractors start the show.
 
 
Throw in some gold sparkle,
 
 
and some standard gold.
 
 
And red always stands out.
 
 
Not to forget the "base" sparkle,
 
 
and the newest emerald.
 
 
And black chrome is always welcome!
 
But there is more !!
 
 
I know there has been a lot of bad publicity for game used memorabilia,
but I still enjoy these cards.They look nice and I'm too old to lose any sleep
over worrying about where the cloth came from.
 
 
A huge thanks goes out to Adam for these great cards.
And I will get a package to you !


1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the cards. I found the Sizemore in a discount relic box at my LCS the same day I got the rest of your cards together so I figured what the heck. I really like Grady and wish his injuries wouldn't have gotten the best of him.

    ReplyDelete