Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wrappers from Tribe Cards

David, over at Tribe Cards, has been opening a pack of cards almost every day since baseball season began. Did you ever wonder where all the wrappers went ?


They all show up in my mailbox !
Well, maybe not all of them, but quite a few. But that's alright because some of them are needed in my wrapper collection. I know I keep talking about this Wrapper Collection and promise to post about it. Well, I just found some new binders for storing the wrappers and I'm pretty pleased with the way it's turning out so maybe soon......


Meanwhile, here are some wrappers from David that I needed.
 
 
First an A&G N43 box topper, I believe.
2012 Topps Series I hobby version.
 
 
 
2008 Topps Series I with yellow Dick Perez exclusive painted cards ad.
2005 Topps Updates and Highlights six-card pack marked 99 cents.
 
 
1996 Leaf hobby pack wrapper.
 
 
Finally, two more hobby version wrappers.
1997 New Pinacle
1997 " Old" Pinacle.
 
 
 
David is opening up packs of all different types of cards.
 
I only actively collect baseball wrappers, but I did find these rather interesting.
 
I guess you can find trading cards on almost any topic you can imagine !
 
 
 
Well, thanks David, for the new wrappers and I hope your pack busting is a big success!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. have alot of old wrappers...lmk if you need anything specific

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! I had fun setting them aside, knowing I would send them your way!

    ReplyDelete