Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Yellow in - Yellow out, almost like Christmas !


I love Christmas !


And it's right around the corner.


But the stores are all getting way too carried away and it seems to get worse every year. Pretty soon it really will be "Christmas in July" !


I'm still like a little kid when it comes to presents. I love to open them and see what treasures are hidden inside. Will the big ones or the little ones be better ? However, I really like to give presents more than receive them.


Breaking up my 60th Anniversary Topps set has been a lot of work but a lot of fun also ! I've been getting packages in the mail almost every day. When this is all over I'm going to have a horrendous amount of trade posts ! It may take until Christmas to finish.


There have also been some unrelated trade packages from Matt F. , dayf, David, Angels in Order and a terrific package from Marie ! Plus, my son and I went to a card show last week-end and I have a lot of things to post about like 50's Tribe cards and real baseball stickers.


Right now my desk and baseball card room are a disaster from packing cards, searching through boxes to complete trades and just general card collecting and sorting stuff ! But I will get through it and get everyone's cards in the mail as soon as possible. The first round will be shipped tomorrow along with a package for dayf .


Thanks to all who participated and I still have a few teams left !

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate!! Take it one card at a a time... LOL, yeah right!

    ReplyDelete