Saturday, March 15, 2014

What do Chipp 'n' Dale and Old Foul Cardboard have in common ?

They both sent me  Tribe cards !


irondequoit36 at Old Foul Cardboard 
                           sent a nice assortment :



Kazuhito Tadano  047/200  Press Proof
Bob Lemon SP Legendary cuts
Manny Ramirez Star Rookie Electric Diamond
Fausto Carmona Chrome Heritage
Dennis Eckersley  Ultra
Manny Ramirez 7-11 Ruby Red parallel



Danny Salazar, hopefully our future star
and another Man Ram !
 
Chris also sent some 2014 Topps, but he photos got  'lost in space' !


Next up :
Chunter from Chipp 'n' Dale


First a Travis Hafner  Fathead
I have a few of these but not this one.
I also have quite a few to trade if anyone is interested.

 Trever just can't quite seem to make the transition.
Hopefully will turn around this year.


I didn't even know Nick was in this set !
I just haven't been with it the last year or so.



At first I thought, a Padres card ?


Then I looked closer.
Still not sure it qualifies as an Indian card.


Some various rainbows.
Always nice to add these !


And then the Metal !


And more Metal.

I always liked Metal Universe,
although I like the earlier years better


 Last but not least, a couple minis !

Thanks much, to both of you guys, for the great cards !!



1 comment:

  1. Nice. I've got a wealth of Indians cards thanks to getting them in a group break recently. If you want to swing a trade, let me know!

    ReplyDelete