Friday, April 26, 2013

No shelter needed for the Diamond King's Bomb

Wow, I didn't realize it has been almost two weeks since my last post.

Maybe this "bomb" from Kevin, The Diamond King, will get me back on track !

Bombs, as I knew them from my military days, were not a good thing when they were coming at you, but I would definitely enjoy any "in coming"  like this!

 
 
 
 
First this Polar Bear back Hafner mini from 206 Topps  206.
 
 
 
From 1997, this terrific Black Jack McDowell
Pinnacle Museum Collection parallel.
 
 
1996-97 were very good years for Tribe cards.
This Zenith Mozaics insert is a prime example.
 
 
 
Classic 1974 Topps.
Buddy Bell on-card-auto.
 
 
I always liked this card.
Talk about heat !
 
 
 
And what better way to end a DK trade than this!
 
Kevin,
Thanks so much for the great cards ! 
 
 


 
 
 
 


1 comment: