Monday, June 27, 2011

Cliff Lee makes a return to Ohio !

Where in the world is Traveling

Cliff Lee !!


Many months ago, April 1, 2010 to be exact, I posted about this card.

http://baseballdad-mytribeblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/tribal-snack-from-marks-ephemera.html



I received this card from Mark's Ephemera. MJ in Dublin, Ca. had sent it to him. I wondered how far it would get if I passed it on, never dreaming it would find it's way back to me again !



Well, I made a trade with Ike's Cards and to my surprise there was Cliff ! If you look on the right side of the card, my initials and home town are right beside Ike's. I also received some very nice Tribe cards along with Cliff. I will post them at a later date.




The card has done some serious traveling. Michigan, United Kingdom, Missouri, Wales, Canada, two trips to Illinois, North Dakota and New York.

I'll be sending him off again, although I don't know when or where.



So if you do any trading with me, Cliff just may end up in your mailbox!


Or you may just randomly receive this card someday.

1 comment: