Sunday, May 4, 2014

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

Each year as new baseball card products hit the shelves, we all want to get all of the cards of our favorite teams or players. Or, in the case of you set builders, complete sets.

Most base team sets are pretty easy to come by via packs, blasters and all the great blogger trades.

However, some of the parallel sets are a little tougher.
The 2012 Topps Cognac (sparkle or whatever you want to call it) set was no exception, although not as tough as some.

I recently found a listing on ebay for 11 of these cards
( 1 duplicate - US121 Johnny Damon ) and won it for less than $5 !



This purchase made a dent in my needs, but do to the size of the team set, I still need several more.

91    Active HR Leaders  Jim Thome
205  Justin Masterson
324  Active RBI Leaders  Jim Thome
436  Chris Perez
469 Vinny Pestano
566  Jason Donald
569 Travis Hafner
582  Shin Soo-Choo
583  Josh Tomlin
US 48  Asdrubal Cabrerra
US 97  Shelly Duncan
US 146  Casey Kotchman
US 200 Chris Perez

If anyone can help with these please let me know. I have five trade packages going out tomorrow and I would love to send out more !




No comments:

Post a Comment