Saturday, December 17, 2011

Getting ready for next week-end !

I haven't had much time for posting lately. We've been preparing for the upcoming holidays.




This is my new baseball Christmas tree. I have always had a small one on top of computer desk in the past, but this year I upgraded to 3' one. I added a few more Pacific ornaments to my collection via ebay. I could probably get them all but I refuse to pay the $5.00 to $15.00 some sellers want !


I have my "Secret Santa" gift ready to send out. I don't think the recipient is a regular reader of this blog, but maybe he will be !!


I have a whole box full of trades to be posted and I will get to them. I'm also working on my New Year blog resolutions. Hopefully 2012 will be an exciting year for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. You were right, this is my first time to your blog. Not being a big Indians fan, didn't have much of a reason to stop by. But I sincerely thank you for the Secret Santa gift! Those two cards will make fantastic additions to my personal collection! A wonderful Christmas surprise.
    I wish you and yours a happy holiday season.
    Neat baseball tree!
    Mike Deak

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You opened it !!?? You weren't supposed to open it until Christmas !! lol You're going to get coal on Sunday !!

    Glad you liked them though !

    ReplyDelete