There were a lot of things going on around the holidays and I got really behind on everything. Also, my " new " card room did not work out as planned. So I did some rearranging and work should flow much better now ! Everything is much more organized and hopefully things will get back to normal. Actually, I hope things will be better !
My first project is to get a plethora of trade packages out.
For now, here is a project I have been working on for about a year. I'm still looking for a few different cards, but you should get the basic idea !
Well, due to an unknown problem downloading pictures, this post will be continued at a later date!