Saturday, May 25, 2013

I'm back !!!



There is still a lot of sorting and cleaning up to do, but I'm finally up and running in my new "dugout" !

For those who may have missed it, I traded rooms with my wife.

I had an internet conductivity problem at first, it seems the Wi-Fi adapter we had on my wife's PC with XP, would not work with my Windows 7. A new Belkin N 150 solved the problem and now I'm ready to roll again.

I do have a lot of rearranging to do and there are boxes of "stuff " everywhere !

But in the long run, I will be much more organized and better able to serve all you bloggers out there so please be patient  with me, there are much better times ahead!

I will have some new pictures as thing progress.



                                    See ya' next time !

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Nice reference to The Shining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're in your new room. Can't wait to see those pics.

    ReplyDelete