Friday, February 18, 2011

From the nest of Night Owl ....do owls have nests ?

As promised, here's the loot that flew over from Night Owl.


He sent quite a pile of Indians !!


These, in no specific order, are some of my favorites.


First a couple of 2011 Indians.


Josh Tomlin,
who pitched very well in in a limited engagement last year.


Michael Brantley,
who also shows promise and is a candidate for an outfield spot this year.


1994 O-Pee-Chee
Manny Ramirez




1995 Score Checklist


The wooden bat background fits right in with my latest blog design.


(I've been experimenting lately, I think I like this one !)


2010 A&G
Matt LaPorta


We defintely need him to pick-up the pace this year.
He shows sporatic power and with experience should come around.



1976 Topps
I like this one !


The Bell boys. Buddy's son, David, also played for the Tribe.


1994 O-Pee-Chee


More Manny as a Hot Prospect.

2009 Topps Chrome


Trevor Crowe rookie.

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum


More shiny !!
Victor Martinez blue
Travis Hafner

2010 Topps


Luis Valbuena
Here's one I missed from last year.


1996 Donruss


Eddie Murray
Yes, he got his 3,000th hit while he was playing for the Tribe !


Yes, he also took the lead in games played at 1st while with the Tribe !



Thank you very much Mr Night Owl !
There are some very nice additions to my collection.


2 comments:

  1. As a matter of fact, I'm off to my next right now!

    Glad you liked the cards. Like the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleah, "nest" not "next." I'm sleepy ...

    ReplyDelete