Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lost Trade Package from My Own Card Shop

Yep, this one is from Dan and His Card Shop
 
Dan's package had a return address label with Christmas packages on it.
 
Would you believe......I just received it yesterday?
 
How about last month?
 
How about the middle of December,  sorry Dan !
 
 
Dan sent a little stack of 1992 Topps Indian cards.
 
 
 
 
Ooops !
 
Oh oh, well, maybe no one will notice.
 
 
I always liked these Topp Stars.
I like the player's  "glow".
 
 
This red-bordered Choo is also nice.
 
Any parallels are always welcome.
 
 
Serial #'d cards are welcome as well.
2002 Earl Snyder Sweet Beginnings  125/1300
2002 Carl Sadler Diamond Connection  1911/1999
 
 
 
This SPx was part of a rather complex set.
The forerunner of today's parallels.
Nice Alomar !  1095/9000
 
 
Plus a Jim Thome card
 
 
 
 
Oh, did I mention, the 1992 Topps cards are a mini team set !
 
When I said "small" stack I meant small stack !
 
There were a few other cards in the package .
One was shown in this post.
Did you see it !!??
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment