Sunday, November 4, 2012

Trading with Coot Veal, Hello and good-bye to Travis Hafner

 
I still have a lot of trade posts to catch up with so here I go !
 
 

Hello Travis ! A nice matched pair from 2008 Upper Deck  X.


A Manny Bazooka cartoon I needed.
"The Rock" from 1979 TCMA.
Grady could have been the new Rock had he remained healthy.


Lots of gold ! Parallels are always welcomed here. Seems like they are hard to find in Indian form.


I have one album dedicated to all the cards of former/retired  players.
I also love stickers and logo cards.


 Three more inserts/parallels and a classic pose of Matt Williams.


Hot Rookie !!
Somehow, I did not have this card !  And now I do.


The main point of the trade was Travis.
I like the way the "home plate" patch fits right into the design.

Thanks to Dustin, at Coot Veal and the Vealtones, for all the great cards !
I have a return package on the way !

This post started with Travis Hafner and ends with him as well.

Good luck to you Travis, wherever you end up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment