Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stealin' home - New kid on the block likes to trade !

There's a new blog floating around in the 'sphere. It's called All Trade Bait, All the Time.
Known as Stealing Home, Oscar is a Dodger fan and likes to trade cards.

I recently made a trade with him and received some really nice additions to my Tribe collection.

Here are a few of them.


From 1995 Score, a Gold Rush Kenny Lofton. I like the way they made the featured player stand out from the subdued background.



Again from '95 Score, another Lofton. Kenny won a gold glove in 1993, AL stolen base leader 1992-94 and AL hit leader in 1994.




Eddie Murray. What a hitter. During his brief stay in Cleveland Eddie cranked out his 3000th hit on June 30th 1995.



1995 Pacific Manny Ramirez. I love the old Pacific cards. There were a lot of very cool inserts but were way overpriced back in the day. Now, thanks to many of you bloggers, I can fill in a lot of holes in my collection.



Kenny seems to be dominating this trade ! This 1994 Pinnacle Select has a great shot of what Kenny did best.



Wow ! Talk about busy. Every time I look at this card I see something I missed. 1995 Topps Stadium Club Ring Leader.



And last but not least....




1996 Leaf Signature Series Dennis Martinez. At 40 years old he beat Randy Johnson in the final game of the 1995 ALCS.



Thanks for the great trade ! I'll be watching for more Tribe cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment