Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yes Virginia, the Indians DO sparkle !

Had to go to work in Sandusky this morning.


My wife wanted me to pick up some lawn chairs that were on sale at Target.


Foolish woman !!


Can't pass up the card aisle. But you know what ? I did !


Of course, I did stop at Walmart in Norwalk on my way home, to check on an umbrella for our outdoor table.


One pack of Topps later I had my first Cleveland Indian Diamond Anniversary sparkle card !






The pack also included my second copy of this :



I already sent one to Marie Bay so this one will go to my sample card collection.

1 comment:

  1. Good card karma for you! You sent one out, you get one back. =)

    I might have some of the cards you are looking for from 2011 Topps. Going to see what I can pile together for you out of the list you posted a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete